Windows 10 is the latest operating system from Microsoft Corp. which provides the Tablet mode for a more touch friendly experience as it will make all the applications run at full screen. The Tablet menu will give you the Start screen instead of a Start menu. In order to configure the Tablet mode there are three basic actions involved which are as follows.
- Go to the Tablet Mode tab under Settings>System.
- Toggle “Make Windows more touch friendly” option ON or OFF.
- Select whether the device switches the modes automatically, prompts you or never switches.
- For enabling or disabling the Tablet mode in Windows 10 you are required to follow these steps.
- 1st of all you need to click Settings on the Start menu.
- Now in the next step you are required to select System.
- Now you need to select Tablet mode in the left pane and you will see a Tablet mode submenu will appear.
- Now toggle “Make Windows more touch-friendly…” to ON to enable Tablet mode. You can toggle it OFF to go to the desktop mode.
- Select “Don’t ask me and always switch” from the “When this device automatically switches” menu if you need Windows 10 to switch modes on your 2-in-1 without prompting you.
With these simple steps you can easily enable or disable Tablet mode in Windows 10.