Windows Operating System was developed by Microsoft and it has been in the arena since 80s. Three decades have passed and during this time Windows has come up in many versions and every version had a great emphasis on security. Windows 10 is the lastyest offering from Microosft and as alaways it has also emhasized greatly on security. IN the following tutorial you are going to learn about finding ther saved Wi-FI passwords on Windows 10. Whenever you enter a password for joining the wireless network, Windows will obscure it by default. Once the passwords are saved they will be obscured.You can also learn about How to Uninstall a Program from Windows 10. For finding the saved Wi-Fi passwords on Windows 10 you are required to follow these simple steps.
- First of all you are required to right click the Wi-Fi icon and Open Network and Sharing Center from your Windows System Tray.
- Click on the Connections that is the name of your Wi-FI network for opening the window of your Wi-FI status.
- Now in the next step you are required to click on Wireless Properties.
- Now you need to switch the Security tab.
- In the next step you need to check the box that says Show Characters under Network security key.
With the above mentioned simple steps you will find the saved Wi-FI passwords on your Windows 10 easily and effortlessly.