In Windows 10 Cortana as well as other Microsoft services like Bing uses recent searches and history for customizing the search recommendations for you. Now if you don’t need to have personal data stored in your Microsoft account you can easily clear it with few very easy and simple steps. You can also learn about Creating Polygon in AutoCAD. For clearing the personal information from Cortana and your Microsoft account you are required to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all you have to navigate to https://www.bing.com/account/personalization in your browser.
- In the next step you need to sign in to your Microsoft account.
- Under the “Interests” you need to click on Clear for deleting your saved favorites and interests for MSN, Cortana and Bing. Interests has got News topics, weather, flights and finance which have added into your Microsoft account.
- In the next step you are required to click in Clear to confirm your choice.
- You need to click the Clear button under the “Other Cortana Data and Personalized Speech, Inking and Typing.” this action of yours will clear the information saved from your calendar, location, contacts and browsing history.
- After this you need to cleck on Clear once again to confirm.
- Now you need to follow the other links on the page for clearing and managing additional saved info like your saved places in Bing Search history, saved info for Xbox, Outlook, OneDrive and Bing Maps.